Oh, wait...we started more than a month and a half ago! This means that Lisa is about to begin some of her exams. Exciting!
This past week and a few days we had a few fun points intermingled with far too many school projects. The highlights:
- We visited the temple. We've averaged weekly since we've been married!
- We visited Rock Canyon for the first time, learning about the rock formations in the area.
- We had a dinner party with the Grigsbys!
- We cooked chicken broccoli, chicken and dumplings, carrotised honey, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, and molasses cookies, among other things!
- Lisa did homework and is getting use out of her new whiteboard!
- Our tomatoes are still alive with 14 eventual tomatoes!
Also, many of our flowers reached two feet high! These are marigolds and zinnias, which I don't think normally grow so high. The other crazy thing is that we planted them in early July. They've been growing, but until a month ago none had bloomed. Then the first zinnia bloomed. Then a marigold was about to bloom two weeks ago. Now it and several of the others are in the same state. Will they ever bloom? Stay tuned...